Website – UX improvements
Who are we looking for?
- You are experienced in UX webdesign
You can implement your designs in wordpress
Passionate about nature
+-15 hours of work
What we need:
- Analyse the current website for bottlenecks in our UX
- Deliver design proposals for a new website architecture / UX
- Design mockups / wireframes of our most important pages (home page – standard blog – app presentation page)
- Implement the new design in wordpress
What we have:
- Our website is built with the Avada WordPress template. It is quick and easy to adjust.
- It was built by us to serve our direct needs but without expert knowledge of UX design.
Why this project is of importance to us:
- The website is a first touch point with our users and potential customers.
- It is essential that people who want to support tree planting find the info they need easily.
Apply to help out
“We want to make it easier for people to access what they need on our Treemendo website”
Who you are going to help
The Social enterprise Treemendo has been founded in November 2019 to empower people to restore forests and to bring nature closer to people. We are a team of volunteers dedicated to making this world a better place.
Why we do what we do:
We need 1 trillion trees as part of the climate change solution and to halt biodiversity loss. We think forests can only be planted and sustained if people care about them. That is why we connect people with reforestation and empower our users to plant trees remotely.
What we are proud of:
- We have more than 300 people contributing to our first forest.
- We have produced our first Treemendo app with the help of over 15 people.