It’s planting season and we are going to plant 200 trees in our Bath forest on the 1st of March and you can join! See the details of the day below and send us a message to be part.
For flexibility, we advise you to take the bus from London Victoria to Bath to arrive around 11am (link to bus tickets). From the historical center of Bath it is a 15 minute walk to the forest. After a quick briefing in the field, we have all the time for forestry works: weeding, digging, planting, placing tree guards and tree name tags. We will provide you with a free picknick lunch :-) + we will bring snacks and drinks for throughout the day. We will return around 9pm back in London.
Please confirm that you are coming by sending an email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- 8:00 departure London by car, bus, train
- 11:30 arrival at Bath forest & briefing
- 11:45 forestry works: weeding, digging, planting
- 13:00 lunch: picknick :-)
- 14:00 forestry works II: more planting
- 17:30 drinks
- 22:00 return in London
What to bring
- Garden gear: Spade, transplanter (small shovel), garden gloves, if you don’t have them, no worries, we got you covered.
- Clothing: We work outside (hell yeah) so check the weather forecast & bring a warm clothes + raincoat (it’s the UK after all)
- Food: we will provide lunch & drinks, but don’t be shy to bring something yourself.